Online Course on
STRUT & TIE MODELS IN STRUCTURAL CONCRETE
starting from 21st January 2023 till 11th February 2023
every Saturday from 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM (IST)
IAStructE jointly with The International Federation for Structural Concrete, fib, is organizing an Online Course on "Strut Tie Models" in Structural Concrete" from 21st January 2023, which will be concluded on 11th Febraury 2023 through zoom platform. There will be a series of 13 recorded lectures on the subject and will be organized on every Saturday from 15:00 Hrs PM to 18:00 Hrs through zoom platform. Each lecture will be followed by Panel Discussions by experts and Q&A interactions.
This Course is aimed to share knowledge on strut-and-tie and stress fields with practicing structural engineers, professionals, academics and students. The course will cover the subject comprehensibly, which will include a review of classical and advanced concepts of the methods, interactive sessions where real practical cases are solved by experts, using hand-based approaches and also using specific software for stress field design. Speakers for this online course are members of the fib WP2.2.4 "Strut and tie modelling" and authors of the fib Bulletin 100 "Design and assessment with strut-and-tie models and stress fields: from simple calculations to detailed numerical analysis".
Please write to IAStructE Secretariat at email@example.com for any query
- IAStructE/IE(I) Members: Rs 7,080/-* (Rs 6,000/- + 18% GST)
- IAStructE/ IE(I) Student members: Rs 1,416/- (Rs 1,200/- + 18% GST)
- Non Members: Rs 10,620/-* (Rs 9,000/- + 18% GST)
- Students: Rs 2,950/- (Rs 2,500/- + 18% GST)
- (Students must send their valid ID card (scanned) along with proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Foreign Nationals: USD 142 or INR 10,620/- (Rs 9000 + 18% GST)
- (Foreign nationals - 20% discount for members of MoU Associations, IStructE UK, JSSI, SEANep)
* Additional 10% discount for Young engineer age upto 35 yrs (must submit the age proof)
Every five registration from one organization will entail one free registration from the same organization
(E-certificate of participation will be provided to those who will have 80% attendance)
Proficiency certificate will be provided to those who will qualify the assessment test
fib-Bulletin 100, will be made available at discounted price to all registered participants.